View original post 74 more words
I can understand why you feel sad of the distance between us. i can understand how you still feel...
I sit and think if you could be true in moments that are delicate of emotions....
The breakup took its toll on me. A four year live in relationship where you have seen dreams of a future together were shattered. Two things I immediately disposed off from my life that day, sex and alcohol. I knew that day alcohol played a pivotal role in the fight going out of hand and giving it up instantly was very good for my self control. Now coming to the part about sex,
As every second passes by, I feel I have lived another lesson. In each second the clock ticks, time is teaching me more about myself. Things I never knew I had learnt already. Hidden under the subconscious, there are so many layer’s to myself that I am yet to unravel. So many secrets stashed away.
The New Year signifies hopes and gives us a new opportunity to write new chapters in our lives.
“Pebbles of life lessons” by Punam Dessai https://link.medium.com/K6cr43Gf1S
Do you know yourself so well to realise how much damaged you truly are? It takes a lot of strength to accept it when you understand the depths of your true self. The journey within the interior of your core is the toughest journey anyone can take. Noone knows what the outcome will be, many … Continue reading Damaged in the core
This is a superb LinkedIn post and I needed to save this but more than that, I need anyone who needs to find themselves hear this podcast. Trust me, you need to hear it. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6467400446913888256
Remembrance is a poison That kills my inside slowly Creeping into my motivation To be anything in life anymore. When the remembrance hits you in ways of pain and your insides scream for relief from the constant fatigue of fighting off tears, you know it is time to shed your past and put on new … Continue reading Forgetting everything
A Universe in itself I carry inside my head Different nations different continents form a part of it Divided into fragments A World I am unable to recognise anymore Created with love Broken by love It's difficult to maintain harmony In the universe that is now dominated by pain
When relationships break, there is a part of us that is unable to let go of the person who once encompassed our whole world. The situation is tough to handle when the heart is screaming in pain from knowing that the person whom you woke up next to every day of that relationship is now … Continue reading My Love I remember Us
Am I the only one who feels forsaken by all, including the one and only Almighty? Is there any one else who feels like the way I do? Has your World been so upside down that you can't remember it ever being normal? Have you ever felt so special and privileged that God remembers to … Continue reading A World I don’t recognise anymore
I hope to listen and act I am trying my best to find my strength in my broken wings I am trying to collect all my broken pieces for each is an integral part of me though in fragments I am trying to put them together Watching myself in third person Wondering what is forming … Continue reading The Advice received from my Soul
Life gives us all an opportunity Sometimes equal sometimes life is biased Yet we have a lifetime to be who we truly are Till the body is ready to be discarded. Just because we have a lifetime Doesn't mean we need to procrastinate living As we are meant to be Just as we are destined … Continue reading Flying with broken wings
#givinglove #unconditionallove Love is the most wanted Yet the ultimate missing emotion today Everyone wants to receive While giving when only they receive And then there are fools like me Who go on through their lives Asking people to let me love you For I got an excessive gift of love Now you would think … Continue reading Become the fragrance of Love
Loving and caring Sharing and learning Makes a relationship worth the effort. But after the initial effect of love has worn off comes the real deal. To make it work. Using all the experience of time spent together to be ready to give 80% when the other can sum up only 20%. I am at … Continue reading Being at an ebb
Sitting around Waiting Does not stop The hands of clock. Zeptoseconds pass In a blink of an eye Leaving behind Questions for me. Time will never change Time will never wait Time will never stop It is all an illusion Waiting for the right time Wasting away the given time Lying on deathbed Lamenting for … Continue reading Waiting for the right time
Let me Smile Just one more time I remember telling myself some time ago Learning from fall's and picking up the pieces Broken, Damaged and Some Crushed. Looking back has never yielded Anything fruitful When the images are grey And cracks are displayed Painful memories kept at bay. One day tiredness Seeping into the moment … Continue reading Inner Mirror